Watch to learn how to create a simple desktop shortcut to shutdown your computer easily.
Follow these easy steps outlined below to create a simple but powerful shortcut on your desktop to shutdown your computer easily anytime.
- Right Click on your desktop and select New.
- Click Shortcut.
- Type ‘shutdown -s -t 0’ and click on Next.
- Give it a name, preferably make it Shutdown.
- Click Ok.
- Now change the shortcut icon and pin it on the taskbar.
- Your shutdown shortcut is now created successfully.